PCI Frame Grabber for Camera Link
With the p3i_CL ELTEC supports the Camera Link Standard. The p3i_CL thus enables the simple connection of digital image-processing cameras to the PCI bus. This provides a high data rate that is now far easier to use than was possible with existing interfaces.
The p3i_CL has a Camera Link interface that can transmit up to three parallel byte data flows across one connection. A single Camera Link cable can accordingly transmit three monochrome or one RGB signal to the frame grabber. Camera Link standardizes and simplifies the connection of the most varies digital cameras to the frame grabber.
- Digital Camera Link input for connecting digital line cameras, digital area cameras and other image sources compatible to Camera Link
- Camera Link interface with 3 parallel 8-Bit channels (Base Configuration)
- Real-time acquisition of individual images or sequences direct into the main memory of the PC
- Live video display in a window section
- Real-time image display with a PCI graphic card
- Support of several p3i_CL boards in one PC
- Software support: Frame Grabber Basic Tools for Windows in 32 and 64 bits (32-bit DMA) and Linux in 32 bits
- Link to various image-processing libraries available
- PCI 2.2-compatible