COM Express-CPU with Dual-Core Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
ELTEC's CPU module for COM Express with a Core2Duo CPU is the EUROCOM 450. The Board uses the PICMG-defined form factor for Computers-On-Modules, COM Express – with PCI and PCI Express bus. A Dual-Core CPU with up to 2.16 GHz supplies lots of computing power. The chip set 7520 offers outstanding I/O performance with its two x8 PCI Express ports.
- Intel CoreTM 2 Duo T7400 - 2.16 GHz - FSB 667 - 4 MB L2 Cache or
- Intel CoreTM 2 Duo L7400 - 1.50 GHz - FSB 667 - 4 MB L2 Cache
- Two 240-pin DIMM sockets for DDR2-400 ECC registered up to 4 GByte
- Chip set i7520 with 6300 ESB I/O control hub
- Three PCI Express buses (2* x8 and 1* x4) for maximum throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet on-board, attached via PCI-X
controller SMI 712 on-board up to 1280*1024
- Four USB 2.0 Interfaces
- 2 serial ATA Interfaces
- 1 IDE interface
- AMI Bios
Also available as evaluation kit with COM Express base board in ATX form factor.
- with connectors for: 3 * PCI Express x8, 2 * PCI, 4 * sATA, 4 * USB 2.0, VGA, GbE