COM Express CPU with Dual-Core Intel Xeon LV 2.0 GHz CPU
ELTEC's Dual-Core CPU module EUROCOM 400 uses a server chip set. The Board uses the PICMG-defined form factor for Computers-On-Modules, COM Express - the successor of the older ETX standard. A Dual-Core CPU supplies lots of computing power. The chip set 7520 offers outstanding I/O performance.
- Dual-Core Intel Xeon LV 2.0 GHz - FSB 667 - 2 MB Cache
- Memory up to 4 GByte DDR2-RAM with ECC on two DIMM modules
- Chip set i7520 with 6300 ESB I/O control hub
- Three PCI Express buses (2* x8 and 1* x4) for maximum throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet on-board, attached via PCI-X
- Graphics controller SMI 712 on-board
- Four USB 2.0 Interfaces
- 2 serial ATA Interfaces
- AMI Bios
Also available as evaluation kit with COM Express base board in ATX form factor.
- with connectors for: 3 * PCI Express x8, 2 * PCI, 4 * sATA, 4 * USB 2.0, VGA, GbE